Cashews Pieces (Roasted, Unsalted)
Cashew Pieces Roasted and Unsalted
Our cashew pieces roasted unsalted are a great low-sodium snack, packed with delicious flavor and memorable crunch in every bite. These unsalted roasted cashew pieces are highly nutritious too, containing wholesome minerals, vitamins, fats and antioxidants. If you want to buy cashew pieces unsalted roasted online filled with freshness and bursting with quality, then look no further than Sincerely Nuts.
We love snacking on cashew pieces in the afternoon. Many people experience an energy lag during those few hours between lunch and dinner, and a handful of our roasted unsalted nuts can perk you right up again. That's why cashews are considered brain food. They help you focus and become more productive. Who doesn't want that every moment of the day?
Add Roasted Unsalted Cashew Pieces to Your Clean Diet
Many people prefer to eat a "clean diet" to protect themselves from obesity, disease and other unhealthy lifestyle developments. This means sticking to whole foods and limiting the additives they include. Our cashew pieces that are roasted and unsalted fit into any clean diet. They have just two ingredients, cashews and canola oil — and both of them can be part of a healthy approach to life with many nutritional advantages.
But how should you eat our cashews? In addition to making an excellent snack on their own, cashews can also feature in many main dishes. Here are a few ways we like to eat them:
- Added to soups and stews: Give your favorite soup or stew an unexpected twist by adding some cashew pieces. This works best on soups with slightly sweet flavors, featuring ingredients such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes or carrots.
- Coating chicken tenders: Substitute chopped cashew pieces for cornflakes in your favorite chicken tender recipe.
- In your morning oatmeal: If you love to eat breakfast in the morning, you know a hearty start can make all the difference in your day. Sprinkle handfuls of our cashews onto your hot cereal.
The possibilities for new, delicious combinations are endless. Experiment with these nuts.
Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
1. Bone Health: A 40-gram serving of roasted unsalted cashew pieces provides a recommended daily intake of 34% phosphorous and 29% magnesium. These minerals are instrumental in bone development, actively preventing conditions such as osteoporosis and dental problems.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: Cashews contain good levels of lutein and zeaxanthin, which act as antioxidants to prevent cellular damage. They stop the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol to reduce the chances of atherosclerosis. Maintain the elasticity of the skin to slow down the ageing process. Protect the eyes from light damage and can even prevent cataracts.
3. Heart Health: These nuts are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, which have been proven to lower levels of LDL and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This improved cholesterol ratio leads to a reduced risk of cardiovascular and coronary disease. Cashews also contain arginine, which protects the inner arterial lining from cell damage.
4. Weight Management: A quarter cup of cashew nuts contains 5 grams of protein, which increases satiety and leads to a lower-calorie intake during meals. Multiple studies have shown that including nuts in your diet can improve weight loss efforts thanks to the healthy fiber content.
Buy Bulk Salted Cashew Pieces From Sincerely Nuts
We take great care during packaging, ensuring that every bag is carefully sealed so that you can buy roasted and unsalted cashew pieces in bulk and relish uncompromised taste for up to 6 months. Our roasted and unsalted cashew pieces also cost less per pound when you buy a larger quantity. Contact us today to place your order. We give free shipping when you spend more than $60.