Dried Apricots California
Indulge Your Sweet Tooth With Dried California Apricots
The next time your sweet tooth gives you a craving alert, satisfy your taste buds with dried California apricots. Made from the juiciest, ripest USA-grown apricots, our varieties are perfectly suited for all your snacking needs.
Dried California apricots are the premium, healthier alternative for empty-calorie foods. Not only are apricots delectable, but they help keep you full thanks to their natural fiber content. They also pack in essential vitamins, nurturing your body while indulging your palate.
California Dried Apricots
Dried California apricots are some of the most sought after fruit in the world, known for their jumbo size, beautiful color, and delicious flavor. And we stock the best of them from the finest farms in the USA. You're set to experience unmatched freshness when you buy California apricots from us thanks to our superior packaging that seals in the deliciousness. So you can go ahead and spruce up that dessert, sweeten that morning oatmeal, or add a bit of tastiness to your muffins with a couple of these apricots thrown in there. And this fruit not only looks good and tastes good; it also comes packed with an impressive array of healthy nutrients. These dried apricots with no added sugar contain minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and wholesome fiber. They are also great for anyone watching their weight since they only contain about 60 calories in a serving.
Convenient Packaging for Every Customer
Buy California dried apricots from Sincerely Nuts today. We offer three bag sizes, making it simple for you to pick the one that’s right for your needs. Don’t forget to add California dried apricots to salads, yogurt, cheese plates and more. You’ll be amazed when you realize all the ways you can use dried apricots to spruce up every meal, from breakfast to lunch to midnight snacks!
Health Benefits of Apricots
1. Rich in Vitamin A: Dried apricots are an excellent source of vitamin A, containing 64% of the recommended daily intake in a 100-gram serving. Vitamin A is involved in eye health and promotes healthy skin and teeth.
2. Mineral Rich: This fruit provides calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorous and zinc in every serving. Among their functions include red blood cell production, bone formation and skin health.
3. Digestive Health: With 5% of the recommended daily intake in dried apricots California bulk, this fruit actively contributes toward the health of the digestive system. Fiber promotes peristalsis, supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, and increases satiety to prevent overeating.
4. Heart Health: The combination of potassium and potent antioxidants leads to improved cardiovascular health. Potassium is essential in ensuring healthy blood pressure while antioxidants prevent the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
Buy California dried apricots from us and enjoy a mix of premium quality and attentive customer service.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 69||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7.5%|
|Saturated Fat 0mg||0%|
|Total Sugars 15g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: