Dried Cantaloupe Slices
Dried Cantaloupe Slices
Cantaloupe, also often referred to as muskmelon, originated in Africa and South Asia. China remains the world's leading producer of this sweet melon, whose honey-like taste has earned it a following around the world. The melon's sweet flavor grows even more noticeable when the fruit is dried. It becomes a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while still enjoying the health benefits from this food rich in beta-carotene.
Cantaloupe makes a sweet treat at the end of a meal. You can indulge in it any time you want because fruit is much better for you than other snacks, like cookies or brownies. When you enjoy dried cantaloupe slices, you get a dose of nutrients and fiber. Imagine replacing your daily dessert with dried fruit. You will see the benefits in your increased energy levels and maybe even a trimmer waist.
Try Dried Cantaloupe Slices in Recipes
Our dried cantaloupe slices make an excellent addition to just about any recipe. You can use them morning, noon or night, no matter what you are making. Some of our favorite ways to consume them include:
- Breakfast: Add dried cantaloupe slices to your morning bowl of hot or cold cereal for a nice vitamin kick and more flavor.
- Lunch: Sprinkle dried cantaloupe slices on salads instead of croutons. You will save calories and give your salad a tropical taste.
- Dinner: Throw the fruit into a stir-fry to balance out the savoriness of your veggies and meat. Or, stir into a rice pilaf for a new twist on an old classic.
Of course, you can always enjoy dried sliced cantaloupe the old-fashioned way, straight out of the bag. It makes an excellent mid-afternoon snack at the office when you feel your energy levels flagging. Or, feed it to the kids when they get off the bus after school to satisfy their hunger pangs and sweet cravings.
Health Benefits of Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe has several health benefits, including:
1. High in Vitamin C: This antioxidant is perhaps best known for fighting the common cold. But, there are plenty of other reasons to consume Vitamin C, which has also been linked to better collagen production in muscles and bones, as well as fighting diseases like cancer. Cantaloupe contains a healthy dose of this nutrient.
2. Packed With Folate: Pregnant women who consume adequate levels of folate can reduce the risk of their fetus developing diseases like spina bifida while in utero.
3. Loaded With Potassium: Potassium encourages the right muscle contraction and nerve health. You can replace electrolytes quickly when you snack on cantaloupe after a game.
4. Brimming With Beta-Carotene: There are few fruits with more beta-carotene than cantaloupe.
Buy Dried Cantaloupe Slices From Sincerely Nuts
We sell bulk dried cantaloupe slices, so you can stock up on this delicious snack and enjoy lower pricing the more you buy. Our outstanding customer service representatives can walk you through your order and ensure you get exactly what you need. We provide free shipping when you buy more than $60 in merchandise. Place your order today!
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 101||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 20g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: