Dried Pineapple Rings
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With Dried Pineapple Rings
Are you someone who wants something sweet at least once a day? Now, you can indulge your cravings without feeling guilty.
Dried pineapple rings offer nutrient-rich snacking that’s perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. Our pineapple rings have been coated with a thin layer of glaze to enhance the natural sugars found in the fruit. One bite, and you’ll be whisked away to the tropics.
Buy dried pineapple rings now from SincerelyNuts, and stop worrying about whether you can snack or not. You’ll always feel good when you reach for dried pineapple.
Dried Pineapple Rings
Our dried pineapple rings are deliciously tender, complete with that signature tropical flavor and texture that makes you go sincerely nuts. For pineapple to produce its most delicious fruit it needs the perfect climate. And that's why we source this fruit from Thailand, which is world-renowned for producing flavorful pineapples that are matured to ripeness. Pineapple rings are a great healthy snacking option. Just store them in the fridge where they can last for up to 6 months, and grab one or two rings whenever sweet cravings hit you. They also taste mouthwatering when used in salads, ice cream, cookies, cakes or cereal. Take advantage of their bright, beautiful yellow color and use the pineapples to decorate desserts, or use them to flavor drinking water and other beverages.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
1. Cognitive Health: Pineapple is a good source of B-vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folates, pyridoxine and thiamin. These nutrients reduce the risk of Alzheimer's and other age-related cognitive disorders.
2. Blood Pressure Regulation: The potassium in pineapples balances out sodium in cell fluids to effectively regulate blood pressure. The fruit is also a good source of magnesium, which is widely used to manage hypertension.
3. Rich in Fiber: Dried pineapple rings bulk ensures smooth movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent constipation. The fruit also contains soluble fiber, which regulates blood sugar by reducing its rate of absorption into the bloodstream.
4. Skin and Eye Health: Pineapples are rich in antioxidants in the form of vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A, and beta-carotene. They scavenge harmful free radicals in the body to protect cells from oxidative damage.
With our consistent freshness that has made us the favorite source to buy dried pineapple rings online, you'll be assured of great tasting fruit every single time.
Try dried pineapple rings today. They’re perfect to eat alone, or as part of a homemade fruit-and-nut snack to satisfy hunger pangs between meals. Don’t forget SincerelyNuts as a source for other healthful dried whole and organic foods, too!
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 100||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 21g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: