Garlic & Onion Pistachios
Garlic Onion Pistachios
Our garlic and onion pistachios pack a mouthwatering spicy flavor you'll absolutely love. The blend between the sweet pistachio nuts and just the right amount of garlic and onion is enough to have you eat a whole bag by your lonesome. Whether you want a snack to watch the ball game or keep you company at work, these spicy flavored pistachios are what you need. And once you sample the freshness lurking in every generously-filled bag, you'll never look elsewhere to buy onion and garlic pistachios online. These nuts are quite the healthy treat too! Their consumption actually goes back about 8,000 years, making them one of the oldest nuts known to have been eaten by man. Looking at their nutritional profile, it's no wonder why they've weathered the test of time.
Why Choose Garlic Onion Pistachios?
Snacks should have a distinctive taste. When you buy our flavored pistachio nuts, you get a unique flavor experience. They're so delicious, you will undoubtedly want to share them with friends and family. Adding the garlic and onion to an already-tasty nut simply sends this snack out of this world.
But don't limit your intake of pistachios to snacking. You can get such a nutritional boost from pistachios that you will want to add them to every meal. These nuts also make outstanding additions to recipes you prepare throughout the day. Try these fun new ways to incorporate garlic onion pistachios into your daily diet:
- Breakfast: Have you ever tried savory oatmeal? It's a blend of the traditional hot breakfast and scrambled or fried eggs. You can sprinkle garlic onion pistachios on top of the egg to really give the dish a kick.
- Lunch: Adding pistachios to salads gives your greens even more oomph. The garlic onion pistachios also contrast well with creamy dressings.
- Dinner: Do you usually dredge your fish in egg and then pull it through breadcrumbs before frying? Substitute ground-up garlic onion pistachios for the breadcrumbs for a flavor you will remember for days.
And don't stop there! You can use your imagination to incorporate our garlic onion pistachios into a range of other dishes, too. Try them in any savory dish or to offset something sweet.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. Low in Fat: Pistachios contain one of the least amounts of fat in the nut family, with just 13 grams an ounce. They also contain oleic acid, which promotes heart health by lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol.
2. Minerals and Vitamins: Pistachios contain magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorous, calcium, zinc and selenium. They are also a rich source of B-complex vitamins, vitamin A and C.
3. Skin Health: A 100-gram serving of pistachios provides 150% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. This lipid soluble antioxidant protects the walls of cells from damage, leading to better-looking skin. It also slows down the nuts from going rancid, allowing you to confidently buy garlic onion pistachios in bulk.
4. Digestive Health: The high fiber content promotes smooth movement of food in the gut, preventing constipation, bloating, colitis and hemorrhoids. It also supports the healthy growth of bacteria in the colon.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Find Flavored Pistachios for Sale From Sincerely Nuts
Every serving contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber, and heart-healthy fats. With just a handful, you'll get your recommended fix of healthy nutrients while giving your taste buds a treat in the process. And with our mix of unbeatable quality and superior customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy Garlic & Onion pistachios online. Plus, when you spend more than $60 on your order, you get free shipping.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 161||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11.5%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Total Sugars 2g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: