Jumbo Cashews Raw
Jumbo Cashews Raw
If bigger is better, then our raw jumbo cashews must be the best. Larger than your typical cashew, they boast the same excellent health advantages of other nuts, in an outsized package.
Our raw cashew nuts combine that delicate, buttery flavor with a jumbo size to create a healthy snack you won't get enough of. Whether you mix them in oatmeal, crush them into nut butter, bake them into muffins, or use them as a topping on yogurt and desserts, you'll relish in unmatched quality that makes sincerely nuts your best source to buy cashew nuts raw online. And they're not just tasty, they're highly nutritious too. These raw jumbo cashews are packed with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and healthy fats.
Tasty Ways to Use Our Jumbo Raw Cashews As Dairy Substitutes
Are you or someone in your family dairy-free? Cashews can make outstanding substitutes for milk and cheese. Follow these recipes:
Non-Dairy Cashew Milk: Put 3/4 cup cashews in a bowl. Add enough cold water to cover them. Let them soak for at least an hour, though you can leave them overnight. Drain the water and place the cashews in a blender. Add 3/4 cup water, a half-teaspoon of vanilla and one pitted date. Blend on high until cashew milk is the right consistency.
- Non-Dairy Cashew Cheese: Put 1-1/2 cups cashews in a bowl, covering them with warm water. Let them sit for two hours. Dump the water and add cashews, a dash of garlic powder, salt, pepper and squirt of apple cider vinegar to a blender. Blend until smooth. Stir in a tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast, and enjoy.
You can use these delicious dairy alternatives in all types of ways. Put the milk on your cereal or oatmeal in the morning. Use the cheese to make a dairy-free mac and cheese or to spread on toast. These cashew versions have no cholesterol, either — an added bonus!
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Raw cashews unsalted are a great source of antioxidants, which prevent free radicals from damaging cells in the body. These nutrients promote cardiovascular health by reducing the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, lowering the risk of developing clogged arteries. Antioxidants also promote eye health by protecting them from light damage.
2. Lower Cholesterol: 66% of raw cashews bulk consists of monounsaturated fatty acids, which have been proven by multiple epidemiological studies to lower levels of LDL. Aside from this, these healthy fats also raise levels of beneficial HDL, promoting a heart-friendly cholesterol ratio.
3. Regulate Blood Pressure: A quarter cup serving of jumbo raw cashews provides 29% of the recommended daily intake of magnesium. This nutrient is used in the body to prevent hypertension, boost the immune system and develop strong bones.
4. Circulatory Health: These nuts are rich in copper and iron: two nutrients responsible for proper functioning of the circulatory system. They help to form and utilize red blood cells, and keep blood vessels in good condition. Cashews also contain arginine, which protects the inner lining of arteries from damage.
Purchase Jumbo Raw Cashews in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
Save yourself time and money by buying in bulk. When you have a large supply of our jumbo raw cashews, you don’t have to worry about running out — and you can also save money. The more cashews you purchase, the lower the price per pound, and you’ll also receive free shipping on orders of more than $60.
You can confidently buy bulk raw cashews with us thanks to our careful packaging and experience total freshness!
|Amount per serving .|
|Calories 160||Calories From Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||13%|
|Total Sugars 2g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: