Macadamia Nuts (Roasted, Salted)
Roasted and salted macadamia nuts are a total treat, with the seasoning perfectly bringing out the sweet, nutty flavor. We guarantee superior quality by first taking top-grade raw macadamia nuts, masterfully roasting them, and rounding it all off with a light touch of salt. And as you'll be reeling from the deliciousness, your body will be enjoying a wholesome mix of nutrients! Every crunch is filled with vitamins, minerals, fiber, radical-busting antioxidants, and an excellent source of heart-friendly fats. All you need is a handful to get rare nutrients such as selenium and palmitoleic acid.
Try Our Roasted and Salted Macadamia Nuts in All Your Meals
You likely snack on roasted macadamia nuts because they satisfy salt cravings with a nice dose of nutrition. But have you considered adding macadamia nuts to recipes as well? They make an awesome garnish to any soup or stew when you sprinkle crushed nuts on top. You can also try:
- Crushing roasted, salted macadamia nuts and dredging egg-soaked chicken drumsticks through the nuts for a crunchy coating
- Adding nuts to your oatmeal
- Putting chopped nuts in the batter for bread, muffins and cookies
These nuts make a tasty base for trail mix, too. Whether you need sustenance for a hike or you want something to curb your afternoon hunger pangs, trail mix makes a convenient and healthy snack. You can keep it in a backpack, car or office drawer. Try combining macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, dried peaches, dried cherries and carob chips for a sweet-and-salty combination that will satiate any craving.
The nutritional benefits of our nuts are hard to beat. When you eat macadamia nuts, you can regulate your blood sugar levels, ensuring you won't experience any crash after eating them, like you do when you snack on candy bars or cookies. Macadamia nuts also aid with weight loss, in part thanks to the soluble and insoluble fiber in each nut. They keep your digestion system regular and can also relieve inflammation.
Health Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
1. Rich in Vitamins: Macadamias are an excellent source of B-complex vitamins, with each serving containing niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin and thiamin. The nuts also provide vitamin E, A, and C. These nutrients prevent conditions such as dermatitis and conjunctivitis along with boosting the immune system.
2. Healthy Bone Formation: Macadamia nuts are rich in bone-friendly minerals, with a 100-gram serving containing a recommended dietary intake of 32% magnesium, 27% phosphorous and 8.5% calcium. This combination of minerals promotes healthy bone density and reduces the chances of developing osteoporosis.
3. Skin Health: A serving of flavonoids and vitamin E promotes skin health by slowing down the aging process. The antioxidants fight free radicals, which cause cellular damage through oxidation, maintaining the skin's elasticity. Antioxidants also slow down rancidity allowing you to safely buy salted roasted macadamia nuts in bulk.
4. Increase Satiety: Macadamia nuts are a filling snack owing to their serving of fiber and protein. Both of these nutrients promote a feeling of fullness, preventing overeating. Fiber is also crucial in maintaining the health of the digestive system.
Buy Our Roasted, Salted Macadamia Nuts Now
If you're looking for nuts that are full of flavor, irresistibly fresh and packed with a crunch that will make you go sincerely nuts, then count on us as your source to buy roasted salted macadamia nuts online! You even get free shipping when you place an order of more than $60 with us.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 220||Calories From Fat 200|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: