Organic Dried Mangos Slices
Reach for a Handful of Organic Dried Mango Slices
It’s three o’clock, and your taste buds are going crazy. You need something sweet, but the thought of adding unwanted sugar and fat into your daily intake makes you feel guilty. Then you remember the organic dried mango slices in your briefcase. With relief, you grab several pieces and allow your palate the pleasure it wants without an ounce of worry.
When you’re ready to make the switch to better snacking, you can’t do better than organic dried mango slices. At SincerelyNuts, we provide only pure organic mango, grown and harvested using eco-friendly, organic methods. Have as many pounds as you need of organic dried mango delivered to your door, and it’s a good idea to stock up — you’ll probably find it’s one of the most popular snacks for all the people in your household!
Organic Dried Mango Slices
This organic dried mango has a natural taste, sweet flavor, and a deliciously chewy texture that you'll love nibbling on. The slices are naturally dried, contain no preservatives, and no added sugar. We also source the best organically-grown mangoes from Mexico that are harvested at their peak ripeness to give you premium quality in every bite. And there is so much you can do with these unsweetened mango slices. Chop them up for use in salads, bake them into a fruit cake, blend them into that pre-workout smoothie, or simply eat them straight out of the bag. Mangoes are regarded as a super fruit owing to their immense serving of nutrients. They are rich in multiple vitamins and minerals, contain digestion-boosting fiber, and provide antioxidants that are beneficial for your skin.
Health Benefits of Mangoes
1. Digestive Health: Dried organic mango bulk is a good source of fiber, with a 100-gram serving providing 4.5% of its recommended daily intake. Fiber prevents constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids by promoting smooth movement of food in the gut.
2. Immunity Boosting: Mangoes contain 46% of vitamin C's recommended daily intake in just 100 grams. This vitamin boosts the body's defenses against infection, ensures healthy development of collagen in body tissue, and also functions as a powerful antioxidant.
3. Heart Health: The serving of potassium balances out sodium levels in cells to prevent the onset of hypertension for improved cardiovascular health. Potassium also prevents excessive loss of calcium via the urinary system.
4. Eye Health: Dried mango is rich in vitamin A, which works with other antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin to promote eye health by reducing the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
With our guarantee of irresistible freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy organic dried mango online.
Change Your Diet With Sincerely Nuts
Looking for a way to change your diet that won’t leave you feeling like you’re missing out? Check out all the wonderful organic and all-natural treats available at our website. We make it simpler to boost your health the delicious way.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 130||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 22g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: