Organic Turkish Fig
Craving the Best Organic Dried Figs?
Nothing could be more delectable than dried organic Turkish figs. They’re packed with nutrients, and they’re ready to eat right from the package or to add to your favorite trail mix. You can’t go wrong when you indulge a little in some of the sweetest figs nature makes.
SincerelyNuts allows you to buy organic dried Turkish figs in any quantity you prefer. Whether you need a little or a lot, you’ll get our guarantee of freshness and tastiness. Why wait to add figs to your overall diet? Trust SincerelyNuts for snacking pleasure.
Organic Turkish Figs
Our Turkish figs are plump, moist, packed with flavor, and loaded with one of the richest mineral contents in the fruit world. They're also 100% organic, grown without any chemicals or pesticides to ensure untainted wholesomeness in every bite. And we source these figs straight from Turkey where they've been cultivated for thousands of years, with the ideal climate producing some of the finest fruit in the world. Buy organic dried figs for adding to soups, baking into pastries, mixing into your morning cereal, or for a filling snack that is as nutritious as they come. Figs contain minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and a digestion-friendly serving of fiber. You can confidently buy organic Turkish figs in bulk and store them in the fridge for up to 6 months and still enjoy a delicate bite with rich flavor.
Health Benefits of Figs
1. Rich in Fiber: Dried figs are an exceptional source of fiber, with a 100-gram serving providing 24% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake. Fiber adds bulk to food in the gut to prevent constipation, supports the growth of essential bacteria in the colon, and prevents certain cancers in the gastrointestinal system.
2. Healthy Minerals: This fruit contains calcium and magnesium that are crucial in bone development, manganese and copper that are involved in energy production, selenium for hormone regulation, and zinc to promote skin health.
3. Heart Health: The mix of omega-3, omega-6 and potassium makes figs great for cardiovascular health. The healthy fatty acids keep cholesterol levels in check while potassium regulates blood pressure.
4. Powerful Antioxidants: Raw figs provide antioxidants in the form of vitamin A, E and K. They scavenge harmful free radicals in the body to prevent cell damage and reduce inflammation.
And with our assurance of premium quality and superior customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy raw organic figs online.
Keep Dried Organic Figs by Your Side
Do you find yourself reaching for unhealthy snacks far too often? Make the change to a wholesome treat that won’t add unwanted or unnatural ingredients into your life. Our figs are all-natural, and they’re grown and harvested to organic specifications. Feed your body and mind the right way.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 120||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 21g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: