Our papaya spears are tender, sweet, and packed with numerous healthy nutrients that your body will love. We only process the best papaya from Thailand- a country with a climate perfectly-suited to growing pawpaw of the finest quality. Papaya spears are as versatile as they are delicious. You can use them in salad, mix them into oatmeal, include them in stews and soups, or use them as a topping on yogurt or ice cream. Or simply rip open a bag and munch on bite after bite of tropical scrumptiousness. Dried papaya is great for the digestive system and also contains minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that promote all-around health. Thanks to our superior packaging these papaya pieces can last for up to 6 months under refrigeration.
No matter what you're doing, our dried papaya spears make the perfect snack. You can take them and eat them anywhere, making them both a convenient and healthy snack! Since papaya isn't as common a fruit as in other parts of the world, it adds a unique flavor compared to the other types of food you eat regularly.
For a great mix of high-quality taste and convenience, papaya makes for a delicious, healthy and unique snack! Buy bulk papaya spears from Sincerely Nuts to stock up on your new favorite snack.
Health Benefits of Papaya
Whenever you can, it's always smarter to choose healthy options for your meals and snacks. With so many convenient yet unhealthy snacks out there, though, it can be easy to start snacking unhealthily. But, these dried papaya spears make it easy to enjoy healthy snacks!
Besides their fantastic taste, you may also see these amazing health benefits when you start eating papaya on a regular basis:
1. Powerful Antioxidants: Papaya contains a number of antioxidants that include lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, vitamin A and C. They scavenge harmful free radicals in the body, which works to slow down the ageing process.
2. Digestive Health: The fiber content in papaya spears bulk promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids. Papain, a naturally-occurring enzyme in the fruit, is also responsible for alleviating constipation.
3. Healthy Vision: 100 grams of dried papaya provides 36% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A. This nutrient is key in maintaining healthy vision and its deficiency is one of the primary causes of night blindness.
4. Heart Health: This fruit is a good source of potassium, which is required by the body to regulate blood and heart pressure. It achieves this by balancing out sodium levels in body fluids. Potassium also reduces urinary calcium loss.
Buy papaya spears online from us and never miss a bit of this delicious and nutritious treat
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: