Pecans Raw (No Shell)
Pecans Raw No Shell
Our shelled raw pecans combine a sweet, buttery flavor with an irresistible crunch, making for a treat you'll never get tired of. We take the finest pecans in the USA and carefully remove the shells, giving you the convenience to whip up your favorite treats right out of the bag. You can crush some raw pecan butter, bake the nuts into pastries, or sprinkle them on your desserts or morning oatmeal. And pecans are quite the healthy snack too! They were a staple of the Native Americans' diet, reputed for their rich nutrient content. Every serving contains heart-healthy fats, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, fiber and excellent levels of vitamin E.
Get Creative in the Kitchen With Organic Raw Pecans
When you think of pecans, you probably think of dessert. This nut is best known as an excellent complement to sweet flavors in recipes such as chocolate chip cookies, pecan pie, cinnamon buns, oatmeal scotchie cookies and more. Indeed, pecans’ distinctive yet mellow flavor makes them a natural pair with all those recipes.
But, you can also enjoy pecans in savory foods, as well. They make an excellent accompaniment to fish, most notably salmon. You can toss pecans into a salad, where they go particularly well with strawberry and poppy seed dressing. Or, you can stir together honey and pecans for an awesome sauce for pork chops.
Hosting a Sunday brunch? A batch of sticky buns with pecans will really wow your guests. In fact, consider tossing pecans into any type of breads or muffins you make. Pecans are a real crowd pleaser, and if you add them to a trail mix, you can also stay full for hours. Their healthy fats will help keep you full between meals.
Health Benefits of Pecans
1. Lower Cholesterol: Raw pecan nuts are very rich in monounsaturated acids, majority of it comprising of oleic acid. According to the Nurses' Health Study, these fatty acids lower LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Mineral Dense: Every serving of raw unsalted pecans contains manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, copper, phosphorous and selenium. Among their functions include managing high blood pressure, bone formation, production of red blood cells and hormone regulation.
3. Rich in Vitamin E: A 100-gram serving of pecans provides 163% of the recommended daily intake vitamin E. This powerful antioxidant boosts skin health while preventing harmful oxidation of LDL.
4. Digestive Health: A significant percentage of raw pecans bulk is made up of fiber, with a 100-gram serving providing 25% of the nutrient's RDA. Fiber promotes the smooth movement of food in the bowel, preventing conditions such as bloating, colitis, constipation and hemorrhoids.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Purchase Our Organic Raw Pecans in Bulk
Thanks to our focus on premium quality, mouthwatering freshness, and the friendliest customer service you'll come across, we are your best source to buy raw shelled pecans online. Buying in bulk is the smartest option for our pecans, which come in a bag you can seal to keep them fresh for months. This way, you don’t have to worry about using up the pecans before they go bad.
The more pecans you buy, the cheaper they’ll be per pound. We also offer free shipping when you purchase more than $60 in nuts, seeds, dried fruits and more. Stock up on pecans to keep in your pantry for delicious recipes you and your family will adore by browsing our products and making a purchase today.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 215||Calories From Fat 190|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: