Pistachios Kernels Unsalted
Pistachio Meats Roasted Unsalted
We whip up these delicious pistachio meats by carefully shelling the nuts, followed by a fresh roast to bring out that sweet, nutty, and fruity flavor. And we've left the pistachio nuts sourced from the USA completely unsalted, making them great for anyone on a sodium-restricted diet. Since we've done the hard work of cracking the nuts, all that remains is you throwing a couple of these roasted unsalted shelled pistachios in your pastries, desserts or salads, and enjoying the mouthwatering flavor. Or you could just rip open a bag and snack away, trying your hardest not to finish the whole thing in one sitting. Pistachios shelled unsalted nuts have been renowned for their numerous health benefits for millennia, and once you dissect their nutritional profile it all makes sense. Every serving contains wholesome minerals, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants and heart-friendly fats.
Pistachio Kernels Make a Great Addition to Trail Mixes and More
These unsalted nuts deliver such exceptional nutrition benefits that you will want to enjoy them all through the day! Why not make them a part of your daily snacking routine? Prep a trail mix with our pistachios, cashews, sunflower seeds and a couple dried fruits. You can keep it at your desk at work or in your car for on-the-go munching.
Want to use pistachios in your meals? These nuts make a spectacular addition to just about any dish. They can complement the flavor of many types of meat and veggies. Try these new meal ideas to get pistachios into your diet, any time of day it suits you:
- Breakfast: Toss chopped pistachios into oatmeal or pancake batter. Or grind pistachios into a nut butter and spread on a piece of toast for a high-energy start to your day.
- Lunch: Top your favorite salad with a handful of pistachios. They go particularly well with kale salads. You can also add chopped pistachios to wraps or even sandwiches.
- Dinner: Substitute the traditional breadcrumbs in a casserole or coatings on meat with smashed pistachios. You will love the taste of pistachio-topped fish, chicken drumsticks or pork chops. You can also sprinkle them on top of stews or soups as a garnish.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. Lower Cholesterol: Pistachio nuts have the lowest fat content among all nuts, with just 13 grams per ounce. They are also rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat known to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Rich in Minerals: Pistachios provide calcium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium. They are also one of the best nut sources of phosphorous, with a 100-gram serving providing 54% of the RDA.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: A 100-gram serving of the nuts provides 150% of the recommended dietary intake of vitamin E. It works with other antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin to promote skin and eye health. They also slow down rancidity, allowing you to safely buy roasted unsalted pistachios shelled nuts in bulk.
4. Digestive Health: Pistachios are a good source of fiber that promotes digestive health by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut. This prevents conditions such as bloating, constipation and colitis.
With our mix of unbeatable quality and superior customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy roasted shelled unsalted pistachios online. Purchase our unsalted pistachio kernels in bulk to stock up your pantry. Our specially sealed bags ensure long-term freshness and you receive free shipping when you place an order of more than $60 with us.