Pistachios Salt & Pepper
Pistachios Salt Pepper
Our salt and pepper pistachios are that snack you can't afford not to have in your pantry. We perfectly season the best pistachio nuts from the USA after deliciously roasting them, creating a treat bursting with mouthwatering flavor and packing a scrumptious crunch that will drive you sincerely nuts. Whether you're watching some T.V or looking for an ideal treat to spruce up your work day, these flavored pistachios will not let you down. The one thing they'll certainly do is give you a healthy fix in every bite. Pistachios are one of the most nutritious nuts, containing minerals, vitamins, fiber, heart-friendly fats and antioxidants. They are also great for dieters, with only 160 calories in an ounce.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
Rich and delicious, pistachios make an exotic and enjoyable snack, but that's not the only quality that makes them a great choice — they're also packed with nutrients. Here's why pistachios are great for your body in moderation:
1. Heart Healthy: Pistachio nuts are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, which have been linked to a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. According to the Nurses' Health Study, these healthy fats lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Mineral & Vitamin Rich: Pistachios are a good source of magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, calcium, iron and selenium. They also contain a variety of B-complex vitamins along with vitamin A and C.
3. Eye Health: The nuts contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that greatly contribute toward eye health and can prevent the formation of cataracts. Pistachios are also an excellent source of vitamin E, another antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals and slows down rancidity allowing you to safely buy salt pepper pistachios in bulk.
4. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of pistachios provides about 10.3 grams of fiber. This translates to 27% of the recommended daily intake. Fiber is essential in smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, bloating and hemorrhoids.
With our guarantee of premium quality and unmatched freshness, you'll never look elsewhere to buy salt n pepper pistachios online.
Best Ways to Use Salt and Pepper Pistachios
Our simple salt and pepper pistachios are tasty enough to make a wholesome snack all on their own, but they're also great for adding into other snacks and dishes for even more deliciousness. Here are a few of our favorite ways to use our salt and pepper pistachios:
- Snack Mixes: Spice up your savory snack mixes with the full flavor of pistachios. Our salt and pepper variety goes well with almost anything — from nuts and seeds to sweet trail mixes with raisins and chocolate.
- Salads: Keep your salad healthy but still flavorful by using our pistachios with salt and pepper as your topping.
- Breading: Instead of breadcrumbs for your fried or baked fish and meat dishes, try using crushed pistachios for your breading! They'll add an irresistible nutty flavor and make your meal much healthier.
- Rice Dishes: When you're whipping up rice pilaf or another rice side dish, crushed pistachios make a great texture and flavor addition for your meal.
Buy Salt and Pepper Pistachios Online
Ready to try all the delicious possibilities of pistachios? Sincerely Nuts brings you the freshest, highest quality with our bulk salt and pepper pistachios. Order them online today and save shipping costs on orders over $60.Ingredients: Dry Roasted Pistachios, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Dextrose, Autolyzed Yeast Extract.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 170||Calories From Fat 120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 2g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: