Pumpkin Seeds - Pepitas Roasted & UnSalted (No Shell)
Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas) Roasted Unsalted (No Shell)
Roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds combine nutty flavor and irresistible texture to create a treat you'll always want in your pantry. We keep these pepita seeds unsalted, making them great for anyone on a sodium restricted diet or looking for a healthy treat to munch on throughout the day. We've also carefully removed the shells off every seed, so all you have to do is pop them in your mouth and relish the flavor. And these roast pumpkin seeds don't disappoint when it comes to wholesomeness! Every serving provides minerals, vitamins, protein, antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. And we pull out all the stops to make us your best source to buy unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds online.
Improve Your Mood With Pumpkin Seeds
If you like to buy in bulk and you have been feeling out of sorts lately, you may want to place a big order for pumpkin seeds. These little superfoods contain a hefty dose of zinc, which can help regulate your mood. Zinc also improves your sleep and gives you a more defined sense of taste. You may want to eat some pumpkin seeds before making your favorite meal to enhance your enjoyment of it.
Pumpkin seeds are incredibly versatile. They are usually used as an addition to a meal rather than the main focus. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on just about any kind of meal. They work well as a garnish on soups or stews, giving your dish added visual interest. Our raw roasted unsalted seeds also make the perfect starter for a trail mix you can carry with you on a hike or keep in your desk at work for a little pick-me-up when you feel your energy flagging. Add your choice of chopped nuts and dried fruit to go along with the seeds.
We love the combination of hazelnuts, apricots and dark chocolate chips along with pumpkin seeds. The flavors blend together magnificently. The earthy tastes of the nuts and seeds contrast perfectly with the sweetness of the fruit and the bitterness of the chocolate.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
1. Heart Healthy: Pepitas are rich in monounsaturated fats, which have been proven to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This improved lipid ratio reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and strokes.
2. Mineral Rich: A 100-gram serving of pumpkin seed kernels provides a daily recommended intake of 198% manganese, 176% phosphorous, 149% copper, 148% magnesium, 110% iron and 71% zinc. The seeds also contain a variety of B-complex vitamins that include thiamin, folates, pantothenic acid, niacin and pyridoxine.
3. Skin Health: Pumpkin seeds contribute toward skin health through their exceptional serving of vitamin E. 100 grams contains 237% of the recommended daily intake of this powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E protects cells from damage, prevents the harmful oxidation of LDL, and slows down rancidity allowing you to safely buy roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds in bulk.
4. Promotes Sleep: Pepitas contain the amino acid tryptophan, which is converted in the body into serotonin and finally melatonin- the sleep hormone. A couple of these seeds before bed can promote a good nights' sleep.
We stock only the finest seeds from China. Diligently pack every bag to guarantee lip smacking freshness. And complement all this with superior customer service to leave you beyond satisfied. Plus, when you spend at least $60 on an order, we will give you free shipping. Stock up and keep pumpkin seeds readily available in your pantry.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 170||Calories From Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Total Sugars 0g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: