Pumpkin Seeds Snow White (Roasted Salted)
Pumpkin Seeds Snow White Roasted Salted (Pepitas)
We’ve all had the experience: a craving for something with a little snappiness and savory flavor, but healthy. Pepitas are the perfect answer! Many people forget that snow white pumpkin seeds are a terrific way to satisfy the need to munch without adding unnecessary calories or fat to the waistline.
You can eat up to a quarter of a cup of white pumpkin seeds — which will feel like a lot in your hands — in one serving, allowing you to relish your snack time without feeling like it’s over far too soon.
Best of all, these snow white pumpkin seeds taste just as delicious as they look. We carefully seal every bag to guarantee a mouthwatering crunch, masterfully roast and salt them for irresistible flavor, and source the best pepitas from China to ensure premium quality. Whether you're just enjoying some T.V or out on a picnic, you'll love the sweet, nutty taste that is complemented with an enticing buttery texture. They also give any homemade trail mix an appetizing dash of color while adding a whole lot of wholesomeness. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, fiber, heart-friendly fats and powerful antioxidants. With regular consumption of these roasted salted pumpkin seeds, you'll get your dietary recommended allowance of a wide variety of nutrients while reeling in the scrumptious flavor.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
1. Mineral Rich: Pepita seeds contain manganese that aids in metabolism of fats, magnesium that is crucial in blood pressure control, phosphorous that is involved in bone formation, and iron that is needed for red blood cell production.
2. Omega 3s: Pumpkin seed kernels are a good source of ALA (alpha-linoleic acid) that is converted into EPA and DHA by the body. Omega-3s are involved in brain health and reduce the risk of strokes and diabetes.
3. Weight Control: The serving of protein and fiber promotes a feeling of fullness, which prevent high calorie intake during meals. The fiber content also contributes to digestive health by promoting smooth movement of food in the gut.
4. Antioxidant Action: A 100-gram serving of the seeds provides 237% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. It functions as a powerful antioxidant, preventing free radicals from destroying cells. Antioxidants also slow down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy snow white roasted salted pumpkin seeds in bulk.
Buy roasted salted snow white pumpkin seeds online from us and experience quality and customer service that will keep you coming back for more.
Finally — Snacking Without an Ounce of Guilt!
Fill your pantry, purse, backpack, lunch box or desk drawer with bags of pumpkin seeds. You can buy white pumpkin seeds right now at terrific prices, and we provide several package sizes. Creating a “snack station” in your kitchen for younger nibblers? Add pepitas to the mix. Kids love these treasures! Order yours today from SincerelyNuts.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 137||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||9%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: