Raw Blanched Hazelnuts No Shell
These raw blanched hazelnuts make it effortless to enjoy that sweet and nutty taste. We've carefully removed the skin off every nut, saving you hours in peeling time. So you can rip open the bag and immediately start snacking, baking, and cooking these blanched raw hazelnuts into your favorite recipes. And these nuts aren't just a tasty treat; they're packed with nutrients too! Back in the olden days, filberts were crushed and used as medicine and tonic thanks to their wholesome nutritional profile. They contain over 9 minerals, more than 10 vitamins, and a healthy assortment of antioxidants, healthy fats and fiber. It's no wonder that in Ancient China, the nuts were considered as sacred nourishment bestowed to man by God.
Health Benefits of Hazelnuts
Not only do our raw blanched hazelnuts with no shell taste amazing, but they offer a variety of health benefits when you incorporate them into your diet as a snack. Here's why hazelnuts are so great for your health:
1. Lower Cholesterol: Hazelnuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, which have been proven by multiple studies to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. The fatty acids also maintain HDL (good) cholesterol leading to a heart-friendly lipid profile.
2. Energy Production: The hazelnuts blanched nutritional profile is rich in manganese and copper, which free up energy pathways in the body to ensure efficient metabolism. The nuts also contain magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium and phosphorous.
3. Healthy Vitamins: These nuts are an excellent source of B-complex vitamins that include niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, thiamin and folate. They also provide vitamin K, C, and E, which slows down rancidity allowing you to buy blanched hazelnuts in bulk.
4. Rich in Fiber: 100 grams of hazelnuts contain 9.7g of fiber that reduces constipation and bloating by improving movement of food in the digestive tract. It also works with protein to increase satiety, which prevents overeating.
How to Use Raw Blanched Hazelnuts No Shell
If you love the taste of our natural hazelnuts, you can snack on them plain, but they also make a great addition to a variety of delicious foods and other snacks. If you're looking for creative ideas for incorporating hazelnuts into recipes, here are a few we love:
- Trail Mix: As a satisfying, yummy snack that makes a great go-to for days in the office or kids' lunchboxes, trail mix is always a favorite. If you're looking for a new ingredient to spice up your homemade mix, why not try tossing in some of our unshelled raw blanched hazelnuts? They add a great crunch and full flavor to the dried fruits, berries, nuts, seeds and other elements in your trail mix.
- Desserts: Whether you're whipping up a cake, a batch of cookies or brownies, banana bread or pastries, whole or crushed hazelnuts are a great addition to sweets.
- Salads: Trying to keep your salads as healthy as possible? Substitute our wholesome hazelnuts for croutons and experience the full flavor and tantalizing crunch.
Buy Raw Blanched Hazelnuts Online
Whether you plan to stock up on hazelnuts for snacking or incorporate them into your recipes, you'll find the best raw blanched hazelnuts here at Sincerely Nuts. Order online today — free shipping for orders over $60.
With our mix of premium quality, irresistible freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never have to look elsewhere to buy hazelnuts raw blanched online.