Raw Brazil Nuts (No Shell)
Raw Brazil Nuts No Shell
Shelled Brazil nuts are a great snack right out of the bag, or when used to complement pastries, salads, ice cream and yogurt. This raw Brazil nuts shelled treat is packed with minerals, vitamin E, fiber, protein, and a superior serving of selenium. We ensure every bag is perfectly sealed, giving you the confidence to buy raw Brazil nuts in bulk and experience nothing but freshness in every bite.
Brazil Nuts Unshelled: The Perfect Midday Snack
Do you suffer from midday slumps at work? One minute you're reading a report or running some numbers on your computer, and the next minute you feel like someone sprinkled you with some magic sleeping dust and you can't keep your eyes open. You worry someone else in the office will see you about to nod off, but you can't help it — you're drained. That's when you need Brazil nuts with no shell.
Nuts have the perfect blend of healthy fats, protein and carbohydrates to revive you from your midday slump. When you feel sluggish, pop a few Brazil nuts in your mouth for an instant dose of energy. They contain a decent number of calories, which helps to wake up your body. They also include healthy fat that will perk up your taste buds and keep you energized for the rest of the day.
Of course, Brazil nuts have loads of other health benefits, as well. It's even better if you eat these nuts instead of grabbing a high-fat, high-sugar snack from the vending machine. Those snacks are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. While you may feel a temporary sugar rush, you won't get the long-term energy benefits you do with nuts. You can count on nuts to keep you going for hours, not just a few minutes.
Use Raw Brazil Nuts in Other Meals
You don't have to limit Brazil nuts to snacking, though — you can also employ them when you cook other meals. Their buttery, rich taste makes the perfect complement to milder-flavored meats and fish. You can sprinkle them on top of just about anything, including oatmeal, yogurt parfaits and salads. Here are a few other options for using Brazil nuts unshelled in your kitchen:
- Add chopped Brazil nuts to pancake and waffle batter as well as muffins of any kind
- Pulverize Brazil nuts and stir them into ground beef or chicken when browning for tacos
- Slice Brazil nuts and add them to a scallop stir fry
Don't be afraid to take chances when you cook. Sometimes trying something new can lead to discovering a new mesh of flavors you would never have imagined. For instance, substitute Brazil nuts for breadcrumbs in recipes to get an extra dose of nutrition. You might do this with recipes that call for dredging fish in egg and then shaking breadcrumbs on top.
You can also use Brazil nuts in place of other types of nuts in recipes for baked goods. You could find that instead of walnuts, Brazil nuts make the best accompaniment to banana muffins. Play around with different substitutions to discover the combinations you like the most.
Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts
1. High Mineral Content: Brazil nuts without shell contain healthy levels of copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and zinc. But what really sets them apart from other nuts is their exceptional selenium serving. 50 grams of Brazil nuts provides 1923% of selenium's recommended daily allowance. This nutrient is essential in thyroid function and boosting immunity.
2. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of Brazil nuts raw shelled contains 20% of the recommended daily intake of fiber. This nutrient is essential in promoting proper movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, bloating, cramps and gastric ulcers. Indigestible matter also nourishes healthy bacteria in the colon, leading to thorough digestion of food.
3. Boosts Immunity: Brazil nuts contain a mix of antioxidants and minerals that work together to improve the body's defense against bacterial attack. A combination between vitamin C, zinc and selenium promotes production of white blood cells and stimulates antioxidants to neutralize harmful free radicals.
4. Protein Serving: 100 grams of Brazil nuts contain 14 grams of protein, which is required by the body to build and repair tissue. Protein also provides energy, promotes muscle growth, and works with fiber to increase satiety thus preventing overeating.
Purchase Raw Brazil Nuts With No Shells From Sincerely Nuts
If you're looking to buy Brazil nuts online, search no further than Sincerely Nuts for a mix between enticing texture, aroma and taste! You can purchase our raw Brazil nuts at a great price. Buy in bulk to save even more money per pound. Plus, when you order more than $60 of merchandise from us, you'll receive free shipping. Contact us today to place your order.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 200||Calories From Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: