Raw Cashews Split
Raw Cashew Split
Raw cashew halves are a delicious addition to muffins, cookies, salads, oatmeal and desserts. We only use the finest nuts to ensure every serving is full of the minerals, vitamins, healthy fats and antioxidants that these cashews halves and pieces are renowned for. Our carefully sealed packaging allows you to buy cashew halves in bulk and enjoy unrivaled freshness for up to 6 months when stored under refrigeration.
Cashews make an excellent addition to any pantry shelf. If you like peanuts or almonds, you will love cashews. They have a slightly different flavor than those other nuts. They are richer and have an almost buttery flavor that lends itself to inclusion in baked goods, such as cookies and cakes. If you have never added split cashews to muffins, you are in for a fun new treat.
Snack on Raw Split Cashews When You Need a Pick-Me-Up
We are on the go all day long. Sometimes we need fuel that will help us stay engaged and energized for the hours ahead. Enjoying a midmorning snack of cashews can aid you when you start to feel tired or lack motivation. The best way to get yourself refocused to keep ticking items off your to-do list is to have a snack that will improve your brain function.
Cashews have been proven to assist with cognitive development. They can sharpen your concentration. In addition, the protein and healthy fats in these nuts will keep you full for hours after you have them for a snack. That means you may even eat a little less at lunch because you remain satisfied by your earlier snack. For those looking to lose weight, cashews can make an ideal dietary staple.
Use Raw Split Cashew Nuts to Make Tasty Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
Cooking the same old meals day after day can feel repetitive. Eating them gets boring, too. Why not kick up your kitchen game by adding a new ingredient to your repertoire with our split cashew nuts? Since they are already broken into halves, you won't have to expend much effort to use them in your recipes. Here are just a few ideas for using cashews at each time of day:
- Breakfast: Cashews make a terrific stir-in for any type of hot cereal, including oatmeal or oat bran. They also add a nutty flavor to pancakes. Try mashing up bananas to add to the batter as well for a banana-nut pancake your family will rave about.
- Lunch: Make a batch of chicken and cashews you can heat up for lunch all week long. Find a vegetable you love, stir-fry it with the chicken and some soy sauce, and add in the cashews at the end.
- Dinner: You can't beat pasta and veggies for dinner. When you put cashews into the mix, you get an extra dose of protein that will also aid in your muscle development.
Cashews have a distinctive taste that blends well with so many other different flavors. They quickly will become a favorite snack and key ingredient in recipes your family asks for again and again.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Rich in Copper: Cashew nuts are one of the best dietary sources of copper, with a 40-gram serving providing 98% of the mineral's daily recommended intake. Copper is used for a wide range of functions in the body such as eliminating free radicals, optimal production of melanin that protects the skin, development of connective tissue, and energy production.
2. Contains Antioxidants: Cashew halves and pieces are a good source of antioxidants, particularly lutein and zeaxanthin. These free radical-busting nutrients are known for promoting eye health, effectively protecting them from light damage. Antioxidants also maintain the elasticity of the skin to help slow down ageing, in addition to preventing clogging of the arteries.
3. Reduces Risk of Gallstones: According to the Nurses' Health study, which interviewed about 80,718 women, regular consumption of nuts can help reduce the risk of developing gallstones. These hard cholesterol deposits that accumulate in the gall bladder were observed to have a 25% reduced risk of occurrence when one ounce of nuts was consumed daily.
4. High Mineral Content: Cashew nuts contain phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, zinc, iron and selenium in every serving. These minerals aid in bone formation, skin health, hormone production and maintaining cellular health. The nuts are also good sources of vitamins B1, B5 and B6.
Buy Raw Split Cashews Online From Sincerely Nuts
Sincerely Nuts guarantees scrumptious taste and mouthwatering texture in every bite, which makes us your best source to buy cashew halves online. It pays to stock up on these treats. You can store them in the refrigerator for up to six months, and you get lower prices per pound when you purchase in bulk. Plus, you get free shipping on orders of more than $60. Contact us today to place your split cashew nut order.