Roasted Almonds (Unsalted)
Roasted Almonds Unsalted
Unsalted roasted almonds are a perfect way to get a healthy dose of nutrients while enjoying delicious flavor. These nuts are packed with minerals, fiber, vitamin E, and heart-healthy fats. Buy roasted unsalted almonds online with us and experience mouthwatering quality achieved by picking the best nuts in the USA.
Health Benefits of Almonds
Almonds aren't just tasty, crunchy snacks for you to enjoy — they boast a plethora of health benefits in every handful! Here's how almonds pack a punch when it comes to delivering a healthy dose of nutrition:
1. Regulate Blood Pressure: These roasted almonds unsalted comprise of low sodium content and high levels of magnesium that help in managing and preventing hypertension. A 23g serving contains 15% of the recommended dietary intake of magnesium, which effectively wards off hypertensive complications.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: A quarter-cup serving of dry roasted unsalted almonds provides 40% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. This makes these nuts one of the best sources of the nutrient, with its antioxidant properties preventing the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), reducing the chances of atherosclerosis.
3. Control Blood Sugar: A study by the American Diabetes Association has shown that introducing almonds to your diet can lead to better levels of blood sugar. This can be linked to the nuts nutritional profile that is high in soluble fiber, rich in healthy fats, and low in carbohydrates. Only 2.5g of carbohydrates in a small handful of almonds is actually digested, reducing chances of sugar spikes.
4. Weight Loss: A low-calorie diet with almonds can help to promote weight loss, as only 85-90% of the calories present are absorbed by the body. Studies have also shown the nuts to improve the body's metabolic rate. In addition to this, almonds are rich in fiber and protein that reduce hunger cravings and lead to lower calorie intake throughout the day.
Best Ways to Use Roasted Unsalted Almonds
Almonds taste amazing and make a satisfying snack by themselves, but you can use them in many ways to enhance your recipes or add to other favorite foods. Here are a few ideas for using our roasted unsalted almonds:
- Trail Mix: Trail mix is a great snack to keep you going and give you energy throughout the day. If you make your trail mix at home, almonds are a great, protein-packed addition to your healthy mix. Combine them with dried fruit, berries, seeds, other nuts and a tad of chocolate for a delicious mixture.
- Granola Bars: Making your own granola bars? Almonds make a great addition to your homemade flavor.
- Yogurt: Adding fruit and nuts — like our roasted unsalted almonds — is a great way to make your morning yogurt more interesting.
- Salads: Top your favorite spring mix with some roasted almonds rather than croutons — they're healthy, tasty and add a satisfying crunch.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're making banana nut bread, cake or cookies, almonds are always a great idea.
Buy Roasted Unsalted Almonds Online
Reap all the benefits of amazing almonds when you purchase our bulk roasted unsalted almonds online from Sincerely Nuts today. Free shipping on orders over $60.
We ensure each bag is perfectly sealed, allowing you to buy roasted and unsalted almonds in bulk and experience total freshness in every bite! IngredientsAlmonds, peanut oil Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.