Soybeans Whole Roasted Salted
Soybeans Whole Roasted Salted
These whole roasted and salted soybeans are a scrumptious treat filled with numerous healthy nutrients. They make a great snack to have before a workout, and add a delicious taste to any homemade trail mix. And we guarantee nothing but premium quality by using the best soybeans from the USA, making us your reliable source to buy salted roasted soy nuts online. We then perfectly roast these whole soy beans and round up the whole scrumptiousness equation by adding a touch of salt. Soy beans have been cultivated in China for thousands of years, and are renowned as one of the few plant protein sources that provide all the essential amino acids. Aside from healthy protein, they also contain antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, heart-friendly fats and digestion-enhancing fiber.
Buy Salted Roasted Soynuts for Sale Online and Save
When you find a snack as tasty and healthy as our salted or unsalted soybeans, you may want to buy them in bulk. We offer this option at a great price, helping you to stock up so you never run out of your favorite snack. We also provide small-quantity ordering if you want to try out our salted soybeans before you buy in bulk. Whatever option you choose, you receive free shipping on orders of more than $60 — a savings to show we appreciate your business.
For buying salted roasted soybeans online, you also get an added bonus for every sale. You receive a snack you can feel good about feeding your family. Our soybeans include only natural ingredients, with no added salt or preservatives. When you want to look out for your family’s health while also enjoying a treat that tastes good, salted soybeans are a smart choice.
Health Benefits of Soy Beans
1. Cardiovascular Health: Soy nuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, with a quarter cup providing 2.1 grams of these. According to the Physician's Health Study, monounsaturated fatty acids lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Protein Rich: Soy beans are one of the few complete plant proteins, containing all of the essential amino acids. Vegans and vegetarians can especially benefits by adding soy to their diet as most plants lack the amino acid lysine.
3. Healthy Minerals: Every serving of soybeans contains magnesium, phosphorous, iron and manganese. The minerals are involved in bone formation, red blood cell production and the health of the vascular system. Soy nuts are also rich in vitamins K and B2.
4. Digestive Health: A significant percentage of soy beans bulk comprises of fiber, with a quarter cup providing about 3.5 grams. Fiber prevents constipation, bloating, and colitis, by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut.
With our superior packaging that preserves the freshness, you're assured of receiving all those wholesome nutrients in untainted condition every single time.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 150||Calories From Fat 60|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Total Sugars 2g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: