Sunflower Seeds Roasted & Salted ( No Shell)
Sunflower Shelled Roasted Salted
Have you ever been privy to the sight of a sunflower literally changing direction to find our solar system’s star? It’s an amazing experience. The next time you bite into our salted, roasted sunflower seeds, see if you can taste just a touch of the sun’s amazing warmth and heat.
Sunflowers and their seeds have been a part of many cultures for millennia, and SincerelyNuts is happy to continue this tradition by allowing you to buy premium roasted sunflower seeds in bulk. And guess what? Sunflower seeds have terrific health attributes you’ll definitely appreciate.
Buy the best roasted, salted sunflower seeds available today from SincerelyNuts.
Crunchy and Delightful
Our roasted salted sunflower seeds are a crunchy treat packed with numerous healthy nutrients. We begin the process of whipping up this delicious snack by first importing the best sunflower kernels from Bulgaria. We then carefully remove the shells off every nut, freshly roast them, and add a dash of salt to tease out that sweet nutty flavor. What results is a treat that is not overly oily, roasted to perfection, and bursting with scrumptious flavor. These roasted shelled sunflower seeds taste divine right out of the bag and can be used to spruce up salads, desserts and pastries. As your taste buds will be reeling from the deliciousness, your body will be flooded with dozens of healthy nutrients. These seeds are rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, protein, antioxidants and heart-friendly fats.
Health Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
1. Thyroid Health: Sunflower seeds are one of the best sources of selenium, with a 100-gram serving providing 96% of the mineral's recommended daily intake. Selenium is crucial in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, which is involved in hormone production and regulation.
2. Minerals and Vitamins: The seeds are a good source of manganese, magnesium, copper, calcium, zinc, phosphorous, and iron. They also contain a variety of B vitamins that include thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folates and niacin.
3. Heart Friendly: The high serving of vitamin E promotes cardiovascular health by preventing the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, which reduces the risk of developing narrowed arteries. Vitamin E also slows down rancidity, allowing you to buy roasted salted sunflower seeds in bulk.
4. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of sunflower capsules with no shell provides 23% of the recommended daily intake of fiber. This nutrient promotes smooth movement of food in the guts and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
We ensure every bag is perfectly sealed to preserve the wholesomeness and flavor, and top it all off with the friendliest customer service to make us your best source to buy roasted salted sunflower seeds online. Store your favorite roasted, salted sunflower seeds in bulk from SincerelyNuts in a cool, dry spot to keep them as tasty as possible. They’ll be ready when you want them!
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 170||Calories From Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Sugars 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: