Sunflower Seeds Roasted & Unsalted (No Shell)
Sunflower Seeds Shelled Roasted Unsalted
Sunflower seeds are a delicious blend between sweet, nutty and mouthwateringly crunchy. They taste amazing as a quick snack, sprinkled on salads, or mixed into your morning oatmeal to add a bit of scrumptious texture. And we give the best shelled sunflower seeds from Bulgaria a nice roast to really bring out the flavor, making sure not to add any salt. So you get a treat great for anyone on a sodium-restricted diet, with the mild flavor merging perfectly with your favorite recipes. And there's a reason why sunflower seeds have been part of man's diet for over 5,000 years: they're packed with numerous healthy nutrients! We're talking about minerals, antioxidants, vitamins, heart-friendly fats, fiber and protein. An enticing handful provides your daily recommended intake of a number of essential nutrients.
Health Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
1. Heart Health: A combination of vitamin E, folic acid and niacin combine to promote cardiovascular health. The folic acid and niacin lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, while the vitamin E prevents LDL's harmful oxidation.
2. Blood Sugar Control: A 100-gram serving of sunflower seeds provides 81% of the recommended daily intake of magnesium. This mineral works in conjunction with the serving of chlorogenic acid to ensure healthy levels of blood sugar.
3. Minerals and Vitamins: The seeds contain manganese, zinc, iron, phosphorous, iron, selenium and calcium. They are also rich in B vitamins such as pyridoxine, thiamin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid.
4. Weight Management: About 8% of sunflower seeds bulk is comprised of fiber. This works with the healthy serving of protein to promote a feeling of fullness, which reduces the tendency to overeat.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
With our quality packaging that ensures unmatched freshness and customer service that leaves you 100% satisfied, you'll never look elsewhere to buy unsalted roasted sunflower seeds online.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 180||Calories From Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: