Walnuts Halves & Pieces
Walnut Halves and Pieces
Our raw walnut pieces are carefully shelled and perfectly chopped, ready to be included in all your delicious recipes. They add mouthwatering taste and texture to salads, ice cream, oatmeal, and baked goodies. They also make a scrumptious bite-sized snack to have around the house or office. And they're quite the healthy treat too! Walnuts have been part of man's diet for millennials and contain numerous nutrients that make them one of the healthiest nuts. Every serving is packed with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, protein, and heart-friendly fats. They also provide a healthy serving of omega-3 fatty acids that have given them a reputation as brain food. And you get to enjoy all this wholesomeness in uncompromised condition thanks to our superior packaging that preserves the freshness.
Buy Walnut Halves to Add to Your Daily Diet
An apple a day might keep the doctor away, but the same thing could be said about a handful of walnuts. Their health benefits are unrivaled and they make a smart addition to any meal or snack. How many foods can you find that are free of preservatives? When you want something you can feel good about feeding your family, walnut halves can be the answer. They even take minimal time to prepare — pop them out of the bag and your healthy snack is ready to go!
When you purchase walnut halves online, you can save money by buying in bulk. We also offer smaller quantities of walnuts, so you can buy from us no matter how big or small your household needs may be. Plus, when you spend more than $60, you get free shipping on orders. Stock up to save even more!
Health Benefits of Walnuts
1. Rich in Omega 3: Walnuts are best known for their omega 3 serving, with a quarter cup providing 113% of the recommended daily intake. These fatty acids promote heart health while reducing the risk of strokes, high blood pressure and diabetes.
2. Bone Health: The essential fatty acids in walnuts such as linoleic acid and arachidonic acid improve bone health by increasing calcium absorption. This is complemented by the nuts' serving of phosphorous and calcium.
3. Minerals & Vitamins: Walnuts are rich in magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, selenium and zinc. These minerals are involved in efficient metabolism, vascular health, red blood cell production and hormone regulation. The nuts also contain powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E, lutein and zeaxanthin.
4. Digestive Health: A good portion of walnut halves bulk is comprised of fiber, with 2 grams of it in an ounce. Fiber promotes a healthy digestive system by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut and supporting the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
With unmatched quality made possible by the finest nuts from the USA, you'll never look elsewhere to buy walnut halves and pieces online.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 200||Calories From Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: