Plus, when you indulge in our yogurt raisins, you also get a lot of nutrition along with that sweet treat. Raisins have been shown to fight disease and are high in nutrients and minerals your body needs to thrive. Bring them as a snack to your kids' school or toss them in a trail mix you can nosh on at work. Anytime is a good time to enjoy yogurt-covered raisins and experience their excellent nutritional rewards.
Here are some of the health benefits of raisins:
- Excellent Source of Iron: Iron helps your body produce red blood cells that carry oxygen to your lungs. You need to have enough iron to avoid anemia and ensure you have enough energy. Raisins have a great deal of iron.
- Prevent Cancer: Raisins have high levels of antioxidants, which fight against cancer-causing free radicals in the body. They protect your cells and organs.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Fighting against hypertension is another benefit of raisins. They have high levels of potassium, which lowers blood pressure and risk of heart disease.
- High in Fiber: A small serving of raisins includes more than 10 percent of your recommended daily fiber. You can ensure your digestive health remains healthy when you get enough fiber.
Buy Yogurt-Covered Raisins for Your Family Today
Are you ready to indulge in our delicious yogurt raisins? Good news! You can stock up on our bulk yogurt raisins and also save money. When you place an order of more than $60, we give you free shipping.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 140||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 20g||-|
|Includes 13g Added Sugars||26%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: