Sesame Seeds Hulled
These raw sesame seeds from India blend a nutty flavor with a light crunch that tastes great in all types of dishes. It's amazing just how much you can do with these sesame seeds. Use them to add some texture to your salads, sprinkle them on that delicious sundae, mix them into your pre-workout smoothie, start your day off right by including them in your morning oatmeal, or go the exotic route and whip up some tahini; the options are limitless! And we've already skinned the seeds, so you won't have to break a sweat hulling them yourself. All you have to do is crunch away and enjoy the rich offering of nutrients. We're talking about minerals, vitamins, protein, antioxidants and heart-friendly fats.
Enjoy Hulled Sesame Seeds in Snacks and Baked Goods
You have so many choices for how to use your seeds. They make a perfect addition to just about any savory side dish, such as veggie stir-fries or rice dishes. But you can also put them in recipes for a selection of delicious baked goods to increase the treat's nutritional value. Consider making:
- Sesame seed cookies
- Muffins with sesame seed icing
- Cakes with sesame seed glaze
You don't have to feel guilty about indulging in these, either, because sesame seeds come with so many health advantages.
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. Heart Health: The seeds are a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, with a majority of the fat content comprising of these healthy fats. They lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2. Mineral Rich: A 100-gram serving of sesame seeds provides a recommended daily intake of 453% copper, 182% iron, 107% manganese, 98% calcium, 90% phosphorous, 88% magnesium, 70% zinc and 62% selenium.
3. Brain Health: Sesame seeds contain a variety of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, and thiamin. These vitamins are essential in the health of the brain and nervous system, preventing age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's.
4. Skin Health: Antioxidants in the form of sesamol and sesaminol promote skin health by neutralizing harmful free radicals that cause cell damage. They also slow down rancidity allowing you to buy hulled sesame seeds in bulk.
Buy Bulk Hulled Sesame Seeds From Sincerely Nuts
With our mix of premium quality, irresistible freshness and the friendliest customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy hulled sesame seeds online. When you purchase from us in bulk, you will enjoy a pantry full of sesame seeds that have already been hulled whenever you need them. Plus, you get a lower price per pound the more you buy. We offer free shipping on orders of more than $60. Buy your hulled sesame seeds today.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 11.4Servings Per Container
Serving sizeServing Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
% Daily Value*
Trans Fat 0g
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hulled Sesame Seeds
Country of Origin
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."