Dried Mango Slices
These dried mango slices are a total treat for sweet and fruit lovers. They are mouthwateringly flavorful with a hint of tang, have an enticingly vibrant orange hue, and are deliciously chewy. Buy dried mango for your trail mixes, smoothies, salads, cereal, and baking. They're also a great snack to have around the house, serving as a healthy treat to bite into. And we mean incredibly healthy! Mangoes are one of the best food sources of multiple vitamins. Their deep, orange color is actually due to beta-carotene- a powerful antioxidant that is involved in skin health. They also provide minerals, electrolytes and fiber that contribute towards full-body health. We get these dried mangoes from Thailand, which is known for its ideal tropical climate and rich soils, producing some of the finest fruit in the world. We then complement this premium quality with superior packaging resulting in freshness that has made us the go-to source to buy dried mango slices online.
Why Are Dried Mango Slices So Healthy?
Mangoes contain natural sweetness (with some added sugar). When you bite into a dried mango, it tastes almost like a piece of candy, but it's actually fruit. When you choose a sweet treat such as mango slices over an unhealthy dessert laden with fat, you will feel better about yourself and your choice. Desserts lead to crashes a couple hours later, when your blood sugar gets out of whack. Satisfying your sweet tooth with dried mango slices instead will leave you feeling light and energetic.
You can incorporate dried mango into a range of recipes, too. Whether you are preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner, mango complements just about any dish. Here are a few ideas to add to your cooking repertoire:
- Breakfast: Add chopped dried mango slices to pancake batter for sensational flapjacks. Or, put some mangoes in your oatmeal. You can skip the brown sugar when you have mangoes to add flavor.
- Lunch: Dried mangoes make an excellent addition to sandwiches. They add a dash of sweetness and even enhance the tastes of salty meats like ham.
- Dinner: Do you love curry? Mangoes take the flavor of a red curry up a notch. Soak them in hot water for 10 minutes before adding to your curry dish. Or, chop dried mangoes and add them to stir-fries.
Health Benefits of Mango
1. Rich in Vitamins: Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is involved in immunity boosting and the production of collagen. The fruits also provide vitamin E, which is a strong antioxidant and prevents premature ageing, and vitamin K, needed by the body for clotting of blood after injury.
2. Cognitive Health: B-vitamins such as pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin and pantothenic acid nourish nerve endings in the brain to reduce the risk of developing age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's.
3. Digestive Health: Dried mango slices bulk, which provides 4.5% of the daily recommended intake of fiber in a 100-gram serving, promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent bloating and constipation.
4. Healthy Vision: Mango snacks are rich in vitamin A that is essential in reducing the risk of age-related macular degeneration and night blindness, especially in the elderly.
Get Mango Slices Dried and Delivered by Sincerely Nuts
We give customers free shipping on orders of more than $60, so it makes sense to buy in bulk and stock up your pantry. Complement all this with our world-class customer service and you'll never look elsewhere to buy dried mango slices online.