Our dried cherries are everything you look for in this fruit: irresistibly fresh, filled with that tangy flavor and a mouthwatering texture that makes you want to take bite after delicious bite. You get natural flavor that you can use to spruce up your dishes. So go ahead and try some in cookies, whip up an enticing fruit cocktail, add to cereal, or mix some into yogurt to create a scrumptious treat. You can also buy dried sour cherries just for snacking, with our superior packaging keeping them tender and preserving the healthy serving of nutrients. Dried cherries contain minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and dietary fiber that is good for your digestion. We’re sincerely nuts about premium quality, and that’s why we only pick the best cherries from the USA to meet our stringent standards.
Enjoy Sweetened Dried Cherries in Your Next Breakfast
Maybe it's not quite a scientific fact, but it should be — everyone loves cherries! This fruit is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. When you chew on our cherries, you are instantly transported to a place where your taste buds dance and your mouth turns into an involuntary smile. It's impossible not to be happy when you eat cherries! Cherries taste like happiness.
What does that taste consist of? It's equal parts sweet and zesty. Dried tart cherries start out with a rich sweetness. But they quickly change direction to the tart, which is why they make such a surprising and scrumptious snack. You can eat them with so many different complementary flavors because of their versatility. Have you ever made a trail mix featuring dried cherries? If not, you need to do it soon. Here are a few suggestions for what to pull out of your cupboards:
- Roasted salted watermelon seeds
- Dark chocolate chips
Mix them all together with the cherries and voila — you have a snack your children will beg for from the moment they taste their first mouthful. The best part is, trail mixes are easy to put together and offer loads of nutritional benefits. You can feel good about serving your kids trail mix after school. They will get the energy they need to finish the day, along with the many nutrients that naturally occur in cherries.
Enjoy a Unique Treat With Dried Sweetened Cherries
Some people refer to dried fruit as nature's candy, and it's easy to see why. The naturally sweet taste of fruits such as cherries doesn't need much artificial sweetener. When you pop a dried tart cherry in your mouth, you can satisfy any cravings for dessert you may have been thinking about all day. Every meal needs a sweet capper, and dried cherries won't assault your waistline. Instead, you'll feel energized and ambitious. A dose of cherry can lift your spirits no matter who you are.
You may find you like to include our dried tart cherries in other things, too. We are fans of adding them to a load of dishes. Try these excellent ideas:
- Stir cherries into muffin batter for a new layer of taste. This is an especially tasty combo when you are baking chocolate chip muffins.
- Toss a few cherries into a spicy meal, such as chili. The sweetness of the cherries acts as a welcome counterpoint to the hot dish.
- Add cherries to trail mix cookie batter. You will never cook them the old way again!
These are just a few options for making cherries part of your daily diet. Experiment to discover your own favorite way.
Health Benefits of Cherries
1. Rich in Minerals: Dehydrated cherries contain calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese and phosphorous. They are involved in red blood cell utilization, energy production, bone health and blood sugar regulation.
2. B-Complex vitamins: Dried cherry provides thiamin, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine and folates. B-vitamins promote neurological health and prevent age-related cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: The skin of dried cherries is an exceptional source of anthocyanins- antioxidants that prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals. The fruit also contains lutein and zeaxanthin that promote eye health.
4. Digestive Health: Dried cherries bulk promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract and supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
Buy Our Dried Red Cherries in Bulk Today
Couple that with the friendliest customer service around and you’ll never look elsewhere to buy dried cherries online! You get the best deals when you stock up on our snack foods. Buy more than $60 worth of food and we give you free shipping. Contact us today to place your order!