Our wasabi peas bring the heat, combined with appetizing flavor. But that is not all. To top it all off, wasabi peas also add a mouthwatering crunch that will make you go sincerely nuts.
What separates good wasabi from great wasabi peas is the texture. And we ensure every bag of this treat from China is perfectly sealed to guarantee a freshness that you'll simply love. So with every bite you'll enjoy an unmatched crunch from plump green peas; no shriveled pieces here.
You'll also relish our wasabi seasoning which has just the perfect amount of heat; enough to deliciously tantalize your taste buds without being too overwhelming. And it isn't only about flavor; dried wasabi peas are a nutritious treat too. Every serving is low in calories, packed with digestion-friendly fiber, and loaded with wholesome nutrients and vitamins.
Start Snacking on Wasabi Peas
Have you noticed that when you eat bland snacks, you tend to overdo it? The reason is that they simply do not satisfy your desire for intense, memorable taste and texture. What your body craves are items that tingle the senses and make you feel full.
Buy wasabi peas and get off the never-ending train of boring snacks! Wasabi peas are dried peas coated in the strong horseradish-like flavor that only wasabi provides. If you adore treats that pack a tasty punch, you will fall in love with wasabi peas.
To help you save even more, Sincerely Nuts offers bulk wasabi peas. Buy wasabi peas today, along with all your other favorite top-quality dried veggies and fruits. Then, store them in airtight containers and take them wherever you go. Snacking sensibly just got simpler — not to mention tastier.
Health Benefits of Wasabi Green Peas
1. Digestive Health: Wasabi peas bulk is an excellent source of fiber, with a 100-gram serving providing 13% of the recommended daily intake of the nutrient. Apart from ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut, fiber supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon and promotes a feeling of fullness.
2. Stronger Immunity: Green peas are rich in vitamin C- a water-soluble antioxidant that improves the body's immunity against disease and infection. 100 grams of the legumes provides 67% of the vitamin's recommended daily intake.
3. Healthy Vitamins: Peas contain vitamin K that is crucial in blood clotting after injury and bone density. They also provide a variety of B vitamins that include thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine that promote neurological health.
4. Skin Health: Powerful antioxidants such as vitamin A, lutein and zeaxanthin prevent harmful free radicals from damaging skin cells in the body. Lutein is also absorbed into the eye to reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
Buy wasabi green peas from us and experience a blend of superior quality and the friendliest customer service.
What goes into making wasabi peas? Check out the feel-good ingredients list here.
IngredientsIngredients: Marrowfat Peas, Corn Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Wasabi Seasoning, (Mustard Powder, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Powder, Pepper, Sugar, Yeast Extract) Palm Oil, Rice powder, Salt, Articial colors FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1 Contains Soy
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 150||Calories From Fat 40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Total Sugars 2g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: