Everything Sesame Sticks
You love the taste of an everything bagel. Now, enjoy those same bold, unforgettable flavors in everything sesame sticks from Sincerely Nuts.
Everything sesame sticks truly do include a bit of everything. From poppy seeds and garlic powder to minced onion and even beet powder, these everything sesame sticks have a bold taste perfect for everyday snacking.
Want to make sure you never run out of this go-to savory treat? Buy everything sesame sticks in bulk to get exceptional pricing and all the sesame sticks you need to satisfy your cravings.
Kick up Your Kitchen Recipes With Everything Sesame Sticks
Why relegate your everything sesame sticks to personalized trail mixes or out-of-hand munching? Sesame sticks can become useful ingredients in other dishes, too.
- Crush up sesame sticks to sprinkle on top of your favorite casseroles. They boost everything from roasted Brussels sprouts to your grandma's secret recipe for mac and cheese.
- Toss a handful of everything sesame sticks into your family's big salad bowl instead of resorting to boring croutons. Your whole family will adore the crunch, not to mention the way they bring out the freshness of the vegetables.
- Roll egg-washed chicken breasts or pork medallions in crushed everything sesame sticks instead of breadcrumbs. Then bake in the oven or on the stove as usual.
- Include sesame sticks in your go-to stuffing recipe as a complement to bread crumbs. The result will be new textures and flavors to go with the roasted meats.
- Drop a spoonful of everything sesame sticks onto savory soups before serving. Just a dash of sesame sticks floating in beef vegetable soup can make a normal meal seem extraordinary.
Storage Solutions for Everything Sesame Sticks
Sure, you could just keep your bulk everything sesame sticks in the same package until they are eaten. However, for best results, transfer these treats to airtight containers. If you are concerned about using too many plastics in your home, consider using glass pickling jars. Not only will you be able to see what is inside, but their lids fit snugly to prevent too much oxygen from circulating around your sesame sticks and causing them to go stale.
Another storage hint for keeping your everything sesame sticks kitchen-ready is to make sure they are in low-humidity surroundings. For this reason, do not store them in the refrigerator for long periods of time. However, you can freeze small portions of sesame sticks that you plan to use in your cooking and baking. Be sure to label each container with the date your everything sesame sticks were packed as well as the approximate quantity of sesame sticks.
Are you being careful with the types of food that you eat, not to mention what you feed those around you? Everything sesame sticks are made with high-quality ingredients from the get-go, making them foods you can feel good about eating and serving. Check out the limited ingredients that make up this favorite snack of Sincerely Nuts customers.