Our pineapple tidbits are perfectly-sized for snacking or for whipping up all kinds of dishes. We create this all-time favorite treat by chopping up premium pineapples from Thailand and lightly dusting them with sugar. So you get a mix of sweet and tangy that will have you craving for more. There is just so much you can do with these dried pineapple pieces. Include them in cookies, scones, or muffins, toss them in a fruit salad, or dip them in yogurt for a creamy treat loaded with wholesomeness. Pineapples may be known for their vitamin C, but there are a whole lot of nutrients that make up this exotic fruit. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and rare enzymes to boost your digestion.
Why Buy Our Pineapple Tidbits?
You can choose from so many different dried fruits available from Sincerely Nuts. Why pick dried pineapple? The distinctive taste of this fruit should be enough to convince you you've made the right choice. A blend of tangy, sour and sweet, pineapple has a distinctive taste and texture that stays with you for long after you take your first bite.
You can satisfy your sweet cravings with just a small serving. Pineapple chunks make an exceptional addition to any trail mix as well. They balance out the saltiness of the nuts and bitterness of a dark chocolate. For a combination you will remember for months to come, try this mix:
- 1-ounce of pineapple tidbits
- 0.5 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- A handful of pretzels
- A handful of almonds
- A handful of dried cherries
- A handful of pistachios
When you fuel up with this after you hit the trail, you may find yourself trucking ahead of your buddies because you have so much energy. Our pineapple chunks should come with a warning — may give you a lot more energy and pep.
Pineapple Tidbits Nutrition: Are These Tasty Morsels Healthy?
Many people look for snacks that are low in calories and fat. They also prefer to indulge their sweet tooth with treats that receive their sweetness from natural sources, such as the sucrose found in fruit. When you enjoy pineapple tidbits from Sincerely Nuts, you get a snack that has minimal calories and fat compared to other sweets.
A one-ounce serving of our pineapple has just 100 calories. That barely makes a dent in the more than 2,000 calories healthy people should consume each day. You can indulge in our pineapple without feeling the slightest bit guilty because it has nutrients in addition to the low-calorie count. Plus, pineapple from Sincerely Nuts has 0 grams of fat. You won't regret tossing this snack into your purse to nosh on during long days of running kids to practices or evenings when you have to stay late at the office.
What Can You Make With Dried Pineapple Tidbits?
Pineapple tidbits make an excellent base for trail mix, as we discussed earlier. But you can do a lot more with this versatile food. Blend it into a smoothie for a morning eye-opener that will get your engine revving. Combine Greek yogurt, dried pineapple, chia seeds, a frozen banana and frozen strawberries. You will finish this delicious drink in no time.
You can also pop pineapple tidbits on top of a salad to get some extra nutrition. Each serving of our pineapple has two grams of fiber.
You can even add our pineapple tidbits to a stir-fry. Put your favorite meat and veggies in, drop a handful of pineapple chunks on top, cover with a delicious sauce and you have a meal your family will rave about for days.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
1. Reduces Inflammation: Dried pineapples contain bromelain, which has been proven to reduce inflammation caused by tendonitis, and promote recovery after injury. This natural enzyme also improves digestion by breaking down protein.
2. Lowers Blood Sugar: The soluble fiber in the fruit effectively regulates blood sugar by slowing down its absorption into the bloodstream. Pineapples also contain magnesium, which is used to manage type II diabetes.
3. Digestive Health: Pineapple tidbits bulk is rich in fiber, which promotes peristalsis to prevent constipation, colitis and bloating. Fiber also reduces the re-absorption of LDL (bad) cholesterol to aid in cardiovascular health.
4. Vitamin C: A 100-gram serving of the fruit provides 80% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. This nutrient improves immunity, prevent scurvy, and is involved in the production of collagen, which is necessary for building and repairing walls of the vascular system.
Contact Us Today to Purchase Pineapple Tidbits in Bulk
Stock up your pantry today with enough pineapple tidbits to fuel your next few hikes and more. We carefully pack each bag to guarantee unmatched freshness and complement that with friendly customer service that has made us the go-to source to buy pineapple tidbits online. Remember, when you spend more than $60 on an order, you receive free shipping.