Our jalapeno flavored pistachios are perfect if a bit of heat in your treats is your jam. We create this lip smacking snack by first roasting the best pistachio nuts in the USA. We then lather them with just the right amount of jalapeno flavoring to keep you eating mouthful after scrumptious mouthful. And you won't be raving about just the flavor; the mouthwatering crunch of these spicy pistachios will hit the right spot too! We achieve this unmatched freshness by carefully sealing every bag, ensuring these hot pistachios taste just as delicious as the day we whipped them up. And the tastiness comes in tow with a nice, healthy kick. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, protein and heart-healthy fats.
Spice Up Your Snack Routine With Jalapeno Pistachios
Variety is the spice of life! And in this case, we take that literally. Spice up your life with our jalapeno pistachios. When you crave a snack, but you don't feel like having something salty or sweet, a jalapeno-flavored treat is exactly what you need. It's an unexpected twist on traditional snacking that will leave you wishing for more.
These snacks really bring the heat. You will enjoy all the tongue-numbing flavor of a jalapeno without having to ingest the pepper itself. We think you will find these pistachios a nice way to change up your snacking routine. You can add them to a trail mix to balance out the sweetness of chocolate chips and dried cherries. Or crush our spicy pistachios and sprinkle them on ice cream for a hot-and-cold combo that will have your taste buds singing.
You might also choose to enjoy them as a late-afternoon snack. They make the perfect bridge between lunch and dinner. Eat them as your energy starts to flag near the end of the workday or after the kids come home from school. With all the healthy fat in pistachios, not to mention the protein, you will stay full until your next meal. And your taste buds will be invigorated by their fiery taste.
Try Jalapeno Pistachios in Your Favorite Recipes
The jalapeno pistachios we sell in bulk make excellent snacks. But you can use them for so much more, too. We love incorporating these zesty morsels into breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these exciting combinations to give you an unforgettable dish:
- Breakfast: Mix crushed jalapeno pistachios into eggs and scramble along with chopped red peppers and cilantro.
- Lunch: Crush the nuts and sprinkle them on top of a southwest salad made from lettuce, roasted corn, black beans, avocado and roasted chicken breast.
- Dinner: Serve up a fish fry no one will forget by subbing our spicy nuts for breadcrumbs when you coat the fish.
The possibilities for cooking with spicy pistachios are nearly endless. You just need to use your imagination to come up with your own ideas. Try combining these pistachios with anything on your favorites list, from chicken to roasted veggies to even your favorite fruit and yogurt parfait. When you start thinking of new ways to use spicy pistachios, you will want to send us another order right away.
The best part is, when you indulge in our jalapeno pistachios, you're actually helping your health. Our nuts have minerals and nutrients galore. Just one serving gives you 12 percent of your daily recommended serving of fiber as well as 6 grams of protein. There's nothing you can't do when you have the power of pistachios behind you, and our unique flavoring makes them even more fun!
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. Heart Health: Pistachios are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids that lower LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol. They also contain L-arginine, which improves the flexibility of the arterial wall to shield against harmful blood clots.
2. Iron Absorption: Pistachio nuts are an excellent source of copper, with 100 grams providing 144% of this nutrient's recommended daily intake. Copper ensures maximum iron absorption from food sources to prevent blood-related conditions such as anemia. The nuts also contain magnesium, zinc, manganese, phosphorous and selenium.
3. Skin Health: With a high serving of vitamin E, pistachios effectively contribute toward skin health by neutralizing free radicals that cause cell damage, with the saturated fats reducing dryness of skin. Antioxidants also slow down rancidity, allowing you to buy jalapeno flavored pistachios in bulk.
4. Digestive Health: A 100-gram serving of pistachios provides 27% of the recommended daily intake of fiber. This nutrient aids in smooth movement of food in the gut and also supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
When looking to buy jalapeno pistachios online, look no further than Sincerely Nuts for that mix between premium quality and friendly customer service you've always wanted.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease